Monday, June 9, 2014

2014 Race Schedule

The races I have on the schedule for this year are:

May 25 - Subaru Shawnigan Lake Triathlon (sprint)

June 22 - QF Qualicum Beach Triathlon (sprint)

July 13 - Subaru Vancouver Triathlon (olympic - my goal race for this season)

and then a break.

I plan to race the Cultus Lake Triathlon again this year in September, but haven't yet decided on a distance. (It depends on how I do in July.)

And I've registered for the GoodLife Fitness Victoria half-marathon on October 12. I am toying with the idea of a half-iron triathlon, but need to know if I can run the distance first. If I can, then I'll mull it some more. I did the same thing last year. I ran a 10km road race (my first ever running race) a week after I did Cultus Lake. It went well enough that I decided to try an olympic distance tri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to show up.