Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Subaru Vancouver Triathlon Photos

I could wait until I look great in my race photos to post some, but that's not going to happen. This is what a real 45 year old triathlete who mostly does things other than triathlon looks like. Or at least, that's what this 45 year old triathlete who mostly does things other than triathlon looks like.

Exiting the swim with a smoky haze in the background.



 
Almost at the top of the hill - for the second (and last) time.


Start of the run.
Near the end of the first lap. (I think.)

Hitting the soft sand in the finish chute. I love this photo. I look totally goofy, but the sand is flying and I'm pretty sure I'm in the middle of saying 'WTF!"
DONE!

1 comment:

  1. These are GREAT!! My favourite is the expression on your face as you finished-you look happy and relieved it's over at the same time. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to show up.